At Pirate HQ, we're all massive fans of south east Asia, the trouble comes in deciding where to go in this magical corner of the world. So our friends at TravelCenter have come up with this incredible 10 night multi stop adventure.
Discover the delights of Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Bali in this epic exploration. Everything you'll need comes included with this deal, flights from either London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow or Birmingham, between the cities, checked in luggage and hotel accommodation.
Keep yourself busy in Kuala Lumpur with an extra bonus of a free half day tour of the colourful Buta Caves.
This holiday is a massive bargain as holidays to a single one of these destinations can cost this or much more! Departures are available between November 2019 - May 2020 - get booking pirates!
Booking Info Timeframe: 17. Nov. 2019 - 31. May. 2020
Example dates from London:
This holiday is organised by TravelCenter. To book either give them a ring on 0207 927 7563 or use their online messaging service.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotels.
- Flights from UK to Bangkok, onwards to Kuala Lumpur and Bali before returning to the UK included
- Fly from - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester & Birmingham for a supplement
- 20KG checked in luggage included
- 3 nights at the 4* Nari Hotel - 4/5 on TripAdvisor - in Bangkok
- 2 nights at the 4* ibis Hotel - 4/5 on TripAdvisor - in Kuala Lumpur
- 5 nights at the 4* H Sovereign Bali - 4/5 on TripAdvisor in Bali
- Board basis - Room only (Bangkok & KL) B&B (Bali)
- Travel dates between November 2019 - May 2020
- Sample departure for £699 from London on November 24th 2019
- ATOL and ABTA protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
- Single traveller supplements available
Bangkok is the famed capital of Thailand, boasting a fusion of culture and history with busy shopping areas and bars.
Stay at 4* Nari Hotel for 3 nights, the hotel has a great rooftop outdoor pool - perfect for cooling off in the sun and shaking off that jet lag.
After Bangkok, it's on to the the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur! You'll be staying at the 4* ibisHotel for 2 nights which is right in the heart of the city's action. The hotel offers an outdoor pool. When it comes to city connections, KL has a brilliant public transport system meaning that sights such as the Patronus Towers and NU Sentral mall are within easy reach of your front door.
During your time here, you'll be treated to a half day tour of the Insta friendly Batu Caves. Gaze in awe at the 50 metre gold statue of Lord Murugan and climb the 272 colourful steps!
After the bustling nature of the two previous locations, you'll be able to chill out on the beaches of Bali. Whilst on the Indonesian island you'll get to call the 4* H Sovereign Bali hotel for 5 wonderful nights. It's close to the beaches of Kuta and Seminyak with a bustling shopping areas, plenty of beachside bars/ restaurants and even a sea turtle sanctuary!