Mateys, the Canary Islands are one of our fav travel destinations which their year-round sunshine, it is something we can only dream of right now, however, this year looks like it could be the year we all get away once again.
Your 2021 holiday doesn't have to break the bank as this holiday to Gran Canaria proves too, we have come across a week at a fab hotel for under £200* per person!
This holiday in Gran Canaria has many dates available and is great value for money, what makes this deal even better is that there are fab prices even in the summer months which almost never happens.
It is even cheaper if you wish to travel as a family and you can upgrade to include breakfast, half board or even all-inclusive at the time of booking!
We have chosen the option to book this holiday to Gran Canaria with a deposit.
In these difficult times, we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 20. Apr. 2021 - 19. Oct. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer/shorter durations available)
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Example date: 7th - 14th June 2021
- Great prices in Summer
- Departs from many UK airports
- 3* Nido del Aguila
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – self-catering
- Location: Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protected
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £354 / 2 = £177* per person
About your stay
You will be staying in the Nido del Aguila which is located on the hillside overlooking Puerto Rico, just a short walk from the beach.
There are 2 outdoor swimming pools, a restaurant serving delicious meals and a bar where you can enjoy a refreshment after a day in the sun.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.