Ahoy mateys, we have come across this great getaway in Malta staying in a stunning hotel with it's own infinity pool.
You will stay for 3 nights in October when the weather should be nice and toasty and you can make full use of the pool to cool down from the Maltese sun.
The holiday in Malta is based on 2 sharing - so grab your fav pirate and get booking! You can choose to add breakfast at time of booking for a little extra. If you want to really treat yourself you can even upgrade your room to include a Jacuzzi.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Aug. 2019 - 31. Oct. 2019
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 07/10 - 10/10
- Departs from many uk airports
- Adults only
- 4* Hugos Boutique Hotel
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Traveller's Choice Award
- Board basis – room only
- Location: St Julian's, Malta
- Infinity pool open May - October
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £386 / 2 = £193* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the 4* Hugos Boutique Hotel which is located just 150 yards from St. George's Beach in St. Julians.
There is a restaurant and bar and your stunning room will be equipped with air-conditioning, satellite flat-screen TV, coffee machine, minibar, private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.
Some rooms have a balcony, while some suites feature a hot tub or sea views.