Pirates, book in advance and get a fab price for a week in Athens from £241pp including the 4* Palmyra Beach Hotel & flights.
The hotel is only a 2-minute walk from the beach, perfect for a winter escape from the dreariness of the UK before spring kicks in.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 21st – 28th January 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London Luton, London Stansted
- Name + star rating of your hotel
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Room only
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £481.31 / 2 = £240.66pp
- Check-in luggage £76 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £51 per person
About your stay
The 4* Palmyra Beach Hotel is a 2-minute walk from the beach, with a pool, poolside bar, restaurant and cocktail lounge on-site. Rooms have aircon, free WiFi, TV and chic decor, with room service also available on request.
The location is near the shops, bars and facilities of Glyfada, with a tram stop only 100m from the hotel for further connections.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £70 in total. The 4* Palmyra Beach Hotel is only a 30-minute drive from Athens airport. It's also possible to reach the hotel by public transport, which takes around 1h30min.