Hey pirates, what could you buy with £14? A take away pizza? A nice bottle of wine? Some fancy moisturiser, perhaps?
As exciting as all of those sound, we've found a week-long spring holiday to the Algarve in the south of Portugal, with flights and accommodation included, from £94* per person -- that works out to less than £14 per person. per night!
Plus, temperatures in the Algarve can reach a balmy 21°C during this time of year.
Booking info Timeframe: 5. Nov. 2019 - 5. Jan. 2020
MORE DEPARTURE OPTIONS
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday. To change holiday details, click here!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 15-22 March, 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, Manchester or Newcastle
- 3* AtlanticHotels - Studio 17
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Self-catering
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Shuttle transfers from £24.50 per person, return
About your stay
You'll be staying at the AtlanticHotels - Studio 17, a modest property in Portimão, a port city in the south of Portugal.
All rooms have TVs, Wi-Fi and kitchenettes which are ideal for those travelling on a budget as you don't have to eat out every meal but can cook in your studio.
It’s about a 15-minute walk to Praia de Rocha beach and its nightlife. Centro Comercial Continente Portimão, a big shopping centre with a huge supermarket is about a 5-minute walk away -- perfect for stocking up for the week.