Right now, Pirates, we could all do with getting a sunny holiday in the diary so have a look at this corking deal to Egypt we found.
You'll stay for a week at an award-winning 5-star luxury hotel with a private beach, with your all your meals, drinks and snacks included, plus your flights too, for less than £400* per person.
And, travelling in September is cheaper than August and October.
Plus, this package includes 'free holiday changes' meaning you can make changes for free and only pay the difference.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jul. 2021 - 30. Sep. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 28 Sep-5 Oct
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Manchester or London
- 5* Strand Beach and Golf Resort Taba Heights
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor & Best of the Best award
- Board basis – All-inclusive
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- From £796 / 2 = £398* per person
- Check-in luggage from £83 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £31 per person
You'll be staying at the 5-star Strand Beach and Golf Resort Taba Heights, a great value luxury hotel that sits between mountains and the sea on Egypt's Red Sea coast.
The hotel has two swimming pools, a private stretch of beach, various eating options including a restaurant that overlooks the pool and the mountains, and a spa.
The hotel was awarded a Tripadvisor Best of the Best award in the Top 25 Bargain Hotels - Middle East category.