Pirates, it's time to set sail for Morocco! We've found you this great deal for a four night stay at the 4* Les Jardins d'Agadir Club in the beautiful beachside city of Agadir.
This is a great deal for an all-inclusive holiday in such a central location - booking a week earlier could cost you over £100 more!
With average temperatures of 25 degrees, April is a great time to visit and soak up the sun! If these dates don't work for you, we also found cheap options in May and June.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2020 - 30. Jun. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 28 April – 2 May
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London Stansted, London Gatwick, or Manchester
- 4* Les Jardins d'Agadir Club in Agadir, Morocco
- 4/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – All inclusive
- Hand luggage included – check airline policy
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 return per bag (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Shuttle transfers from £19 return per person
About your stay
You will be staying at the 4* Les Jardins d'Agadir Club, which has a great rating of 4/5 on Tripadvisor. With a huge pool to cool off in, restaurant and even a private beach, you'll be feeling truly relaxed in no time.
If you're a Pirate who likes a bit of adventure, take a ten minute walk to the centre of Agadir and explore the historic city, or why not take a trip to the close by Paradise Valley? Otherwise, you can enjoy the hotel spa, or simply sit back, relax and enjoy the on-site entertainment!