Mateys, how does all inclusive and a 5* hotel sound? That's what you will enjoy on this luxury all inclusive holiday to Crete we have come across. The Greek getaway departs in April 2021 with great prices also departing in alternative months.
The lush award-winning Crete hotel offers a spa as well as its very own waterpark and private beach, the best price applies to families but you can also head off as a couple if you wish.
You can book this all inclusive holiday with a deposit of only £39 each.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 19. May. 2020 - 19. Jul. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Example date: 21st - 28th April 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Stella Palace Resort
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Traveller's Choice Award
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Analipsi, Crete
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £1,196 / 4 = £299* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Stella Palace Resort which has everything and more for a perfect getaway, it is also highly rated at TripAdvisor as well as being awarded a Traveller's Choice Award - so you know you are in good hands here.
The hotel offers bar, restaurants, swimming pools, gym, sports, entertainment, activities, spa, private beach and its own waterpark.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.