Love it or hate it pirates, Egypt is still hugely popular with UK tourists, so we're pretty chuffed to show you this great deal for one of Egypt's best 5* resorts.
You can spend 2 weeks relaxing and unwinding at the 5* Hilton Hurghada in early summer season from just £376 per person, based on 4 sharing -- that works out at less than £27 per person, per night!
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- Travel dates: May 2018
- Example date: 11 - 25 May, 2018
- Departure from Birmingham/London/Bristol/Manchester to Hurghada
- 5* beachfront Hilton Hurghada Resort (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Cabin luggage included
- £25.50 per checked bag each way
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Return airport transfers - £10pp
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- Deposit options available for a surcharge
Price breakdown for 2 adults and 2 children sharing:
- £1504 / 4 = £376 per person
About your stay
The 5* Hilton Hurghada Resort has its own private beach, plus 3 outdoor pools, waterslides and a water sports centre for scuba diving, kayaking and wind-surfing. The Titanic Aqua Park is just 10 minutes drive away, as is Hurghada Airport.
There are 11 bars and restaurants in the resort so you'll be spoiled for choice with your all inclusive package. There are also tennis and squash courts, a gym, playgrounds and a kids club. Adults will enjoy visiting the pool bar or sampling a traditional shisha water pipe at Marhaba Oriental Café.
All bedrooms are modern and spacious, with balconies or patios and overlook either the pool or gardens. Sea view rooms, and rooms with a separate sofa bed can be booked for a surcharge.
As airport transfers aren't included in this package, you might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up for the break using our car comparison tool from £302 in total.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.