Mateys, we can finally travel again - woohoo!! As you will know, the government announced a list of countries that we can travel to without having to quarantine for 14 days when we arrive back in the UK.
We have come across this awesome holiday in Turkey departing in October, so we can still get our fix of some sunshine this year. This luxury Turkey holiday in on an all inclusive basis meaning all meals, snacks and drinks are already included in the price.
You can book this holiday with a deposit so you don't need to pay it all upfront!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2020 - 31. Oct. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Example date: 12th - 20th October
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Duja Bodrum Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Torba, Turkey
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £764 / 4 = £191* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Duja Bodrum Hotel which is located in Torba in Turkey, just a short stroll from the gorgeous beach.
The hotel offers everything you could need for a great stay, there are sports, water sports, activities, spa and wellness centre, gym, restaurant and bar, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and so much more!
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.