Always fancied a holiday to glamorous Barbados but been put off by the hefty price tag? Well then pirate you are going to LOVE what we have found for you.
Destination2 is offering a week-long all-inclusive beach holiday, with direct BA or Virgin flights, from £819* per person -- that's more than £250 less than other comparable deals we've seen on their website!
AND you get a FREE room upgrade so get booking as this deal is as hot at the Caribbean sunshine you'll be enjoying.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 15. Dec. 2020
Please note that this package is based on live pricing so there may be fluctuations depending on the date and options chosen.
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Holiday provided by Destination2
- Fully ATOL protected package
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Example departure date: 28 October-5 November (more options available)
- Dates available: 4-13; 28-30 October, 1-29 November; 1-22 May 2021, 1-30 June
- Departures available from London or from Manchester for a supplement
- Hand and checked luggage included
- 3* Barbados Beach Club
- 3.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – All-inclusive, including all meals, drinks and snacks
- Room type – FREE upgrade to Superior Deluxue
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Destination2 holiday package -- £1638/2 = £819* per person
- Return transfers from £42* per person
- Room upgrade options available when you click through
You'll be staying at the Barbados Beach Club, a 3-star hotel on glitzy Maxwell Beach on Barbados' south coast.
Rooms at the hotel thankfully have air-conditioning, island-themed artwork, fridges and private balconies with views of the pool or garden.
Thanks to the all-inclusive board, all of your meals, drinks and snacks are included so you don't need to worry about budgeting and can just relax around the pool with a cocktail (or two).