Pirates, we're all in need of a holiday, and we think this 5* Greek getaway to Corfu, with lots of added extras, is the perfect way to relax and forget about 2020 so far.
This is an incredible deal from Voyage Prive - we've seen just the hotel advertised on other websites for more than the total price of this package*!
Even better, Greece is currently on the government's air bridge list, meaning you won't have to quarantine on your arrival back to the UK.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 24. Oct. 2020
£535 / 2 = £267.50*pp
How to book: When clicking on the deal you will be taken to Voyage Privé's website, where you will be asked to register first. You can choose to submit your email or sign up using Facebook. It's quick, super easy and free and gives you access to all their offers!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 10 – 15 October 2020
- Package provided by Voyage Prive
- Departure airports: London & Manchester
- 5* Kairaba Mythos Palace in Corfu
- Rated 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – All inclusive
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Voyage Prive package from £535 / 2 = £267.50* per person
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- 20% discount on branded drinks
- One complimentary smoothie daily per person
- One complimentary premium cocktail daily per person
About your stay
With three swimming pools and incredible views of the Mediterranean, the adults only, 5* Kairaba Mythos Palace makes for the perfect post lockdown getaway.
You'll be staying in a superior double room with a mountain view on an all inclusive basis. This means you truly won't need to worry about a thing on this holiday, as all of your meals, drinks and snacks will be included.
As a lovely added bonus, you'll be treated to a daily smoothie and a premium cocktail each day of your stay, as well as a bottle of wine in your room when you arrive. We'll cheers to that!