Now that Cuba is off the quarantine list (at time of publish), why not book yourself a holiday to the sunny and beautiful Caribbean island?
We've found a great-value all-inclusive beach week with flights for a great price.
Don't fancy going in September? No problem - there is plenty of availability October-December.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2020 - 30. Sep. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 10-17 September
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London
- 4* Hotel Pelicano
- 4/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – All-inclusive, covering all meals, drinks and snacks
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £1285 / 2 = £643* per person
- Airport transfers can be arranged locally
You'll be staying at the Hotel Pelicano in Cayo Largo del Sur on Cuba's southern coast.
You can live it up as the hotel is all-inclusive meaning all of your meals, drinks and snacks are included.
Plus, the hotel has a swimming pool, a casino and easy access to the nearby beach to make your trip super relaxing.
Cayo Largo del Sur is known for white-sand beaches and corals teeming with fish.