Pirates, we are for sure going to need a relaxing holiday when this lockdown is over and it's not often you find all inclusive holidays in the Caribbean at this fab price.
The Dominican Republic getaway is based on a family of 4 sharing, but prices are still good for couples too. You can also choose to stay longer for not much more!
We think this deal is a great price for a lush 4* beachfront hotel, especially as it is on an all inclusive basis with all meals, snacks and drinks included in the price.
There are great prices from December (PEAK SEASON) through to April, and you can book this Dominican Republic holiday with a deposit option.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2020 - 28. Feb. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 3 - 10 December 2020
- Great prices from August through to April
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Whala Boca Chica Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Boca Chica, Dominica Republic
- Hand luggage - included
- ATOL Protection
- Deposit £91pp*
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £2,292 / 4 = £573* per person
About your stay
You will be staying in the Whala Boca Chica Hotel which is located on a private strip of white sand beach in Boca Chica in the Dominican Republic in the gorgeous Caribbean.
The hotel offers on-site scuba diving, an outdoor pool, restaurant and you can enjoy tennis, windsurfing and bike tours if you are the energetic type.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay