Ahoy, all inclusive holidays in Croatia can be hard to come by so take a look at this great getaway we have come across with Lastminute.com.
You will head to Dubrovnik and stay in a great 3* hotel for a week in October from under £300* per person.
As you will be on an all inclusive board basis for this Dubrovnik holiday your meals, snacks and drinks are all included in the price.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2019 - 31. Oct. 2019
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 17/10 - 24/10
- Departure airports: London, Manchester, Edinburgh
- 3* Valamar Club Dubrovnik
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £598 / 2 = £299* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the Valamar Club Dubrovnik which is located on the Dubrovnik Riviera just a 2 minute walk from the beach.
You will be located about a 15-minute drive from the Old Town and you can grab a bus close by which will take you there.
This 3* hotel offers a large outdoor pool and entertainment. As this offer is full board, you'll get breakfast, lunch and dinner included with your stay.
Dubrovnik's Old Town was used to film many of the scenes from the TV series Game of Thrones.