Mateys, fancy getting a winter sun holiday booked up for the end of this year? Check out this awesome all inclusive holiday to stunning Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt at a fab price.
The Sharm El Sheikh holiday departs in December and there are super cheap prices departing from November right through to March 2021 - even better as this holiday to Egypt is on an all inclusive basis you can enjoy meals, snacks and drinks already in the price.
You can book this all inclusive Egypt holiday with a deposit and payment plan.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2021
Great prices November - March 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Example date: 7th - 14th December
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Charmillion Club Aqua Park
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £960 / 4 = £240* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Charmillion Club Aqua Park in Sharm El Sheikh which has it's own private beach which you can reach by shuttle bus.
The 5* hotel has everything you could need for a fab holiday, swimming pools with water slides, gym, spa with sauna, Jacuzzi, many sports including water sports and 24 hour reception to help with anything you need.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.