Calling all Pirates, especially those in the north, did you know that if you're willing to drive to a Scottish airport you can grab a family getaway for less than other airports during August?
OK, so this isn't the cheapest mini-break we've ever seen BUT you and the kids will love your 3 nights away to the fun filled Magic Aqua Rock Gardens Hotel in the height of summer. There are numerous waterslides to enjoy, or for some peace and quiet, head to the roof top terrace. This price also includes an all inclusive board basis!
Booking Info Timeframe: 7. Nov. 2018 - 2. Jan. 2019
Example departure from Edinburgh
- Belfast from £309* per person
- Birmingham from £373* per person
- Bournemouth from £365* per person
- Bristol from £334* per person
- Glasgow from £325* per person
- Leeds from £367* per person
- London from £357* per person
- Manchester from £383* per person
- Newcastle from £380* per person
- East Midlands from £383* per person
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 3 nights
- Example date: 19th - 22nd August 2019
- Departure from Edinburgh - Alicante
- 4* waterpark hotel - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults & 2 kids sharing
Price breakdown for 2 adults & 2 kids sharing:
- Flight & hotel deal – £1268 / 4 = £317* per person
About your stay
Big and little kids alike will love diving straight into a mini break at the 4* Magic Aqua Rock Gardens Hotel.
When you're not soaking up the summer sun, why not make the most of the numerous on site waterslides on site? If that's not really your bag, head up to the roof top terrace where there are plenty of loungers and Balinese bed to chillax on. Grab a drink at the bar and take in the surrounding views.
The all inclusive board can be enjoyed at the hotel restaurants and bars.
Cheaper dates are available during the spring, however, the water park is only open during the summer months.
Please note - school holiday dates differ across the country - please check you school's dates before booking.