Mateys, check out this awesome Canary Island holiday we have come across at a bargain price, even better you will be on an all inclusive basis, meaning your meals, snacks and drinks are already included in the price.
You will be staying in a 3* hotel and there many dates available, with the cheapest option departing in September and with the quarantine restrictions lifted for Spain, you shouldn't need to stay in for 2 weeks on your return.
We have chosen the option to book this holiday to Gran Canaria with a deposit and payment plan which is under £10* more per person!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2020 - 23. Dec. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Example date: 17th - 24th September 2020
- Departs from many UK airports
- 3* Nido del Aguila
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protected
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £784 / 4 = £196* per person
About your stay
You will be staying in the Nido del Aguila which is located on the hillside overlooking Puerto Rico, just a short walk from the beach.
There are 2 outdoor swimming pools, a restaurant serving delicious meals and a bar where you can enjoy a refreshment after a day in the sun.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.