Ahoy Pirates! We have found this all inclusive holiday to Halkidiki with super cheap prices departing in September and October this year.
This bargain Halkidiki getaway is based on 2 sharing, and you'll be staying in a well rated 4* hotel for 7 nights on an all inclusive board basis - meaning all drinks, snacks and meals are included in the price.
Book today with a low deposit of only £25*pp!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 29. Sep. 2020 - 5. Oct. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Holiday duration: 7 nights
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London & Manchester
- Example date: 5-12 October 2020
- 4* Atrium Hotel in Pefkohori, Halkidiki
- 4/5 on TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis - all inclusive
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying at the family owned, 4* Atrium Hotel which scores a great 4/5 at TripAdvisor and has even received a Certificate of Excellence Award. This package is all inclusive, so Pirates will not need to worry about a thing as all drinks, snack and meals are included.
You'll be staying in an economy double room, which has a satellite TV, air-conditioning, fridge, private bathroom with hairdryer and a balcony. There is a huge swimming pool for you to cool off in, as well as a pool bar. If you want to spend a day at the nearby Pefkohri beach or in the village, the hotel provides a shuttle service.