All inclusive bargains can be hard to come by so if you are on the lookout for one then check this out. We have come across this all inclusive holiday in Halkidiki with great prices departing in October 2020 as well as 2021.
This Greek getaway is based on 2 sharing, staying in a great rated 4* hotel for a week on an all inclusive board basis - meaning all drinks, snacks and meals are included in the price.
Book today with a small deposit of only £39 each!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 30. Jun. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Duration is 7 nights
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Departs from many UK airports
- Example date: 12th - 19th May 2021
- 4* Atrium Hotel
- 4/5 on TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis - all inclusive
- Location: Pefkohori, Halkidiki
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
About your stay
You will be staying in the 4* Atrium Hotel which scores a fab 4/5 at TripAdvisor and has received a Certificate of Excellence Award.
Your hotel room will be well equipped with a TV with satellite channels, air-conditioning, fridge, private bathroom with hairdryer and balcony. There is a great swimming pool for you to cool off in, pool bar, many sports and a shuttle service to the beach as well as the village.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Shuttle transfers (check out public transport and holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay