Ahoy mateys, Croatia is simply stunning and it can be hard to come across holidays there that are on an all inclusive basis.
Check out this awesome all inclusive holiday in Omis in Croatia, staying for 7 nights but you can easily opt to stay longer or have a shorter stay if you wish and there are great prices departing in April and May.
You will stay in a 3* hotel based on 2 sharing from under £270* per person, and with all meals, snacks and drinks included we think this is a great price.
This is an awesome getaway as going for a shorter amount of time can cost you more.
Booking Info Timeframe: 25. Apr. 2020 - 31. May. 2020
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city taxes that are/may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 05/05 - 12/05
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Departs from many UK airports
- 3* Holiday Village Sagitta
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the Holiday Village Sagitta which is located near Omis in Lokva Rogoznica right on a pebble beach.
The hotel has a great restaurant where you can enjoy your meals that are included in the price as you are on an all inclusive board basis. As well as meals you can enjoy drinks including alcoholic beverages between 10am and 11pm.