Madeira may seem a million miles away but with flights times from the UK being less than four hours, it's closer than you think. And, with year-round good weather, it's a top winter destination.
We've found a corker of a deal in January 2021 -- six nights at a deluxe beachfront hotel, all-inclusive board and return flights, all for a great price.
This deal is very flexible so you can change your airport or travel dates to suit.
Madeira is a Portuguese island and at time of publish (13/09/2020) requires no quarantine when returning to the UK.
Last time we brought you this deal, 7 nights were almost £100*pp more, so by cutting out 1 night, its much better value
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 28. Feb. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 6 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 13th January, 2021
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Manchester, Edinburgh or Bristol
- 4* Calheta Beach
- 4/5 Tripadvisor & Travellers' Choice award
- Board basis – All-inclusive, covering all meals, drinks and snacks
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £656 / 2 = £328* per person
- Check-in luggage from £45 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £29 per person
You'll be staying at the oceanfront Calheta Beach, a 4-star hotel on the Portuguese island of Madeira.
The sleek and sophisticated hotel has indoor and outdoor pools, lots of restaurants and bars and direct beach access.
Madeira has lovely year round weather and can still reach the high teens even in January.