Prices start from just £249* per person for a family of 3 sharing, while couples can pay just £339* per person for 2 sharing and this includes 7 nights in a fabulous Puglia hotel, with all meals and drinks included, as well as return flights and shuttle bus to the beach.
We've selected dates when the hotels activities will be in full swing and the weather should be heating up nicely for summer.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2019 - 31. May. 2019
We chose 7 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Travel dates: April and May, 2019
- Example date: 21 - 28 May, 2019
- Departure from Liverpool and London
- 4* Riva Marina Resort (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Carryon luggage included (carrier restrictions apply)
- Board basis – all inclusive
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults and 1 child sharing or 2 adults sharing
- £35pp deposit
Please note -- Beach facilities and shuttle service, animation for adults and kids (mini club, junior club), sports and other activities, and restaurant "Il Pugliese" are available from 19 May to 29 September.
- Total package price for a family of 3 from £742 / 3 = £249* per person
- Total package price for a couple from £678 / 2 = £339* per person
- Checked luggage from £23 per bag, each way
- Car hire from £24 per day
- Hotel transfer from £95 return
About your stay
Located in Italy's chilled out Puglia region, the Riva Marina Resort is a great option for both couples and families alike. It's 900m from the beach but there is a free shuttle service that goes regularly that takes you to the resort's private area which has loungers and parasols which are free to use. It's also about an hours drive to Bari Airport and the nearest shops, bars and restaurants are about 1km away.
The resort itself has both indoor and outdoor pools and jacuzzis, as well as a kids playground and spa and wellness area. As all inclusive guests, you'll get breakfast, lunch and dinner plus all drinks are also included.
Need a car hire?
As airport transfers aren't included in this package, you might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up for the weekend using our car comparison tool.