Take a look out of your window, pirate - is it cold and miserable? It sure is for us here at Pirate HQ.
With that in mind, give yourself something to look forward to and think about booking your summer holiday now!
We've found an all-inclusive 4-star holiday to Majorca, with flights included too, from £246* per person.
There are loads of departure airports available so wherever you live, we've got you covered (supplements may apply). And you can book this deal with a deposit starting from £25* per person!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jun. 2020 - 30. Jun. 2020
There are lots of flight options available once you click through
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 7-11 June
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Loads of options
- 4* Hotel Palia Maria Eugenia
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – All-inclusive
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £31 per person
You'll be staying at the Hotel Palia Maria Eugenia, a 4-star hotel on the east side of Majorca -- it's built on a cliffside allowing for stunning sea views out to the Mediterranean.
All guest rooms are big and airy with air-conditioning, televisions and either a private balcony or a terrace.
The hotel has four swimming pools, a seaview terrace that's ideal for those of you working on your tan, a restaurant and a tennis court!