Mateys, when we are allowed to head off on our next holiday, we might as well go all out and book an all inclusive getaway. Check out this awesome holiday in Malta where you will enjoy a 6 night getaway on an all inclusive basis at a fab price.
The Malta holiday departs in December but there are great prices heading off from October - spring 2021 also. You will stay in a highly rated, award winning 4* spa hotel in St Paul's Bay with all meals, snacks and drinks included in the price - bargain!
This is the cheapest we've seen for this top-rated hotel!
You can book this all inclusive Malta holiday with a deposit and payment plan.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2021
Many more dates available spanning October - spring 2021!
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 6 nights
- Example date: 14th - 20th December 2020
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* db San Antonio Hotel + Spa
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: St Paul's Bay, Malta
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- City tax may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £512 / 2 = £256* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the db San Antonio Hotel + Spa which is located in St Paul's Bay in Malta where you know you are in great hands as the hotel scores an amazing 4.5/5 at TripAdvisor and has a Certificate of Excellence Award.
The hotel overlook's stunning St Paul's Bay and if you wish to explore more of Malta there is a bus stop just 100 yards away. The hotel itself offers indoor and outdoor swimming pools, free Wi-Fi, restaurants, cafes, bars, private beach and a Moroccan-style spa with hot tub, a steam bath and gym.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.