Mateys, how about heading off to the sunshine this winter with this awesome all inclusive holiday to Marrakech that departs in February 2021.
You can book this Morocco holiday with a deposit today and as you are on an all inclusive basis your meals, snacks and drinks are all included in the price already, so no need for saving up loads of spending money.
This Morocco holiday works out at under £40 per person per day - the hotel is also home to Moroccos' biggest waterpark with around 40 slides.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2021 - 28. Feb. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 5th - 10th February 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Aqua Fun Club
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Traveller's Choice Award
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Marrakech, Morocco
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £780 / 4 = £195* per person
About your stay
You will be staying in the Aqua Fun Club which is located just a short stroll from Marrakech in sunny Morocco.
There are two indoor heated pools, massive outdoor pool with a bunch of exhilarating slides, spa, sauna, fitness centre, waterpark, bar and nightclub.
Rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV and a private balcony or terrace. Guests can enjoy their all inclusive meals at the hotel's restaurant and breakfast buffet. Tennis court, free parking, complementary shuttle to the city centre and free WiFi available.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.