Mateys, we have come across this fab holiday to Marrakesh in gorgeous Morocco that combines 2 of our favs, 'sunshine and all inclusive'.
The all inclusive holiday in Morocco departs in December so can enjoy some well-deserved winter sun. Rather go sooner? no problem, there are excellent rates from September onwards!
You can book this Marrakech getaway with a deposit for just a little bit more (under 7 quid per person) more than the normal rate!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 20. Sep. 2020 - 28. Feb. 2021
- September from £209* per person
- October from £215* per person
- November from £199* per person
- January from £216* per person
- February from £221* per person
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 12th - 16th December
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from many UK airports
- 4* Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Marrakech, Morocco
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £772 / 4 = £193* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the 4* Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech which scores an almost perfect score of 4.5 out of 5 and has a Certificate of Excellence, so you know you are in good hands on this holiday.
This hotel has so much going for it, we didn't know where to start. There is a stunning swimming pool and pool bar, gym, sports including tennis, basketball, archery, badminton, horse-riding, entertainment, restaurant and bar, 24 hour front desk and a spa for an additional fee.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.