Mateys, if you want to get an all-inclusive holiday to Mexico booked up for 2021 then now is the time! We have found a great holiday to Mexico staying for a week (or longer if you wish) in a great 4* hotel on an all-inclusive basis meaning all meals, snacks and drinks are included in the price.
For this Mexico getaway, you can choose to upgrade to a swim-up room for not much more - make sure you chose the correct room type on the following booking page after you have chosen your flights and date if you would like a swim-up room!
Book this holiday to Mexico today with a deposit of £79 each.
In these difficult times, we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2021 - 31. May. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 12th - 19th May 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Flights with British Airways (choose at the time of booking)
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Flamingo Cancun Resort
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all-inclusive
- Location: Cancun, Mexico
- Hand luggage - check airline when booking
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- City tax may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Family from £2,180 / 4 = £545* per person
- 2 sharing from £1,322 / 2 = £661* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Flamingo Cancun Resort which is located on the beachfront in Cancun, a great location to enjoy the sun, sea and sand.
The hotel offers swimming pools, spa and wellness facilities, gym, restaurant, bar and snack bar as well as activities, entertainment and water sports are available.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.