We've spotted a decent little early summer holiday in Egypt that'll have you dreaming of sunnier climates in no time.
You can get a 7-night, all inclusive holiday on the Red Sea from as little as £335 per person, based on 2 sharing in May; that includes return flights and accommodation in a lush hotel, right on the marina!
Booking Info Timeframe: 2. Mar. 2018 - 2. May. 2018
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Travel dates: May 2018 - January 2019
- Example date: 7 - 14 May, 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Birmingham & London to Marsa Alam, Egypt
- 4* Marina Lodge at Port Ghalib (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – All inclusive
- ATOL protected
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Deposit from £119pp
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £670 / 2 = £335pp
- Check-in luggage £26.50 per bag, each way
- Shuttle transfers (return) £28 per person
About your stay
Overlooking the Red Sea, The Marina Lodge at Port Ghalib is a gorgeously tradtional, yet modern 4* hotel. Past guests rave about it for it's snorkelling and diving opportunities (there's a PADI school on site at the hotel), but for those who wish to chill out a bit more, there's also a private beach area, as well as a pool and garden terrace.
Your all inclusive includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus all drinks and there are options at the a la carte restaurant and rooftop terrace at the hotel. Bedrooms are decorated in unique Egyptian styles and all feature a balcony or terrace overlooking the pool, garden or sea.
The hotel is only 15 minutes drive from the airport and most past guests recommend catching a taxi from outside the airport, which shouldn't cost you much more than £10 each way.