Mateys, imagine yourself lying on the beach in the hot sun this winter, well that dream can become a reality with this awesome all inclusive holiday to Sharm El Sheikh.
The holiday in stunning Egypt is based on a family but you can travel as a couple for a bit more. You will head off in December with a choice of dates at great prices. You can book this holiday with a deposit option.
We have chosen the option to book with a deposit and payment plan which is around £10* more each!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 31. Oct. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 7th - 14th December 2020
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Parrotel lagoon Resort Sharm Elsheikh
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £916 / 4 = £22p* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Parrotel lagoon Resort Sharm Elsheikh which is located sunny Sharm El Sheikh in the one and only Egypt.
The hotel offers many facilities and amenities including a bar, restaurant, spa facilities, fitness centre, swimming pool, water park, kids club and your room will be equipped with safe, TV, mini bar and coffee/tea set up.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.