Pirates, the quarantine arrangement at the mo might mean for some of us the Canary Islands are off limits for now, BUT you could get a 2021 break booked up to these awesome islands, paying with a deposit and giving yourself something to look forward to in these times!
For this price and time of year you would usually expect a 1 or 2* hotel stay in Tenerife - but not today, you will stay in a simply stunning 4* hotel and making the deal even more value for money - you will be on an ALL INCLUSIVE basis, meaning all meals, snacks and drinks are included in the price!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Feb. 2021 - 31. May. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Example date: 16th - 23rd May 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Allegro Isora
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Playa de la Arena, Tenerife
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £920 / 4 = £230* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the 4* Allegro Isora which is located in Playa de la Arena in Tenerife, one of our fav Canary Islands just 700 metres from the beach.
The hotel offers 3 outdoor swimming pools, sports including tennis, bar, restaurant, snack bar, pool bar, entertainment, activities, gym, spa and wellness centre, 24 hour reception and much more.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.