With summer just around the corner, it's getting harder and harder to find bargains. But fear not pirates, as our deal hunters have been searching the high seas to find you this delicious all inclusive family holiday in July starting from under £300 per person, based on 4 sharing.
You'll be flying to Tunisia and spending 7 nights at a 4* hotel that's close to the beach in Hammamet. All meals and drinks are included; couples can also take up this holiday from under £350 per person, based on 2 sharing.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Jul. 2018 - 22. Jul. 2018
We chose 7 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar. You can also fly in July from:
Couples can also fly in July from £334 per person, based on 2 sharing.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Select dates in July, 2018
- Example date: 10 - 17 July, 2018 from Newcastle
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Newcastle, Glasgow, London, Manchester, Birmingham
- 4* Hammamet Garden hotel (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Family Room with Garden View
- Board basis – All Inclusive
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- ATOL protected
- £49pp deposit
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults and 2 children sharing:
- Loveholidays package £1159 / 4 = £289pp
- Check-in luggage £25.50 per bag
- Return airport transfers £12.75 per person
About your stay
Half an hour from the airport, Hammamet Garden is a 4* hotel in Tunisia that is hugely popular with families due to its proximity to the beach (350m). There are 2 freshwater swimming pools, plus a separate kids pool, and children's playground.
This package is all inclusive meaning kids (and adults) will always be well fed from the 2 onsite restaurants or the snack bar; both can also enjoy beverages from the pool bar. Sunbeds are available free of charge and there are heaps of activities available throughout the day. Family rooms have a bedroom and separate living room.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £143 in total.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.