Pirates, you would usually see self-catering or room only holidays to 2 maybe 3* hotels for the same price as this amazing all inclusive holiday to Turkey, in an award-winning 4* hotel with great ratings!
The Turkey getaway departs in October, the weather should toasty and Turkey is one of the air-corridor countries where we can travel to without having to do the 14 days quarantine on return.
You can book this 4* all inclusive holiday in Turkey today with a small deposit.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2020 - 31. Oct. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Example date: 7th - 14th October
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Blue Star Hotel - All Inclusive
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Traveller's choice Award
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Alanya, Antalya, Turkey
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-3 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Family of 3 from £480 / 3 = £160* per person
- 2 adults from £398 / 2 = £199* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Blue Star Hotel - All Inclusive which is a highly rated hotel located in Alanya, Antalya in Turkey, just 600 metres from the beach.
The hotel offers everything you could need for a fab stay, including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, gym, sports, shops, 24 hour receptions, bars, restaurants and spa facilities.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.