We all know that the only way is all inclusive, so how about if we tell you that you can nab 7 nights away with change from £160*pp!
Head to the beaches of Bulgaria for some fun in the late season sun at the Festa Via Pontica hotel and make the most of this amazing deal.
We will admit that the reason this week away is so cheap is because the flights fly into Varna, not nearby Burgas. Transfers will take around 90 minutes.
Booking Info Timeframe: 6. Aug. 2020 - 31. Jul. 2021
If these dates don’t suit you then simply click on the screenshot above and then you can use the calendar tool to toggle dates and see prices. You’re also able to add extra people/ rooms to your booking here.
Under ‘refine your holiday’ you can also see a list of all the departure airports available with this deal. Please note some may only be available on a selection of dates.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Example date: 8th October 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Liverpool & London
- 4* hotel (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £394 / 2 = £197pp
- Check-in luggage £62 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £73 per person or check here for other options
About your stay
Snap up a mega cheap deal and head out to Bulgaria, located just over 10 miles from the famous Sunny Beach strip, the Festa Via Pontica has a spacious outdoor pool area with pool bar where you can grab a drink or cocktail. The buffet restaurant serves a wealth of dishes too.
We realise that Bulgaria currently requires quarantine upon arriving back home, however, the news is constantly changing. Or you can head out in 2021 instead.