Pirates, visit The Land of Fire and Ice and The City That Never Sleeps with this great package from Holiday Desire! Why choose between the spectacular natural scenery of Iceland or the world-famous skyline of New York City when you can have it all in one trip?! All flights are included, as well as hotels in Reykjavik and New York.
Departures are available between November 2017 and March 2018, the perfect time to catch the Northern Lights or see a Broadway show! Call up Holiday Desire and book this holiday for a deposit of £250pp.
- Flights from UK to Reykjavik, Iceland & New York City, USA
- Departures from London, Glasgow & Manchester
- Travel between November 2017 and March 2018
- Duration: 5 or 6 nights total
- Iceland: 2 or 3 nights at the Arctic Comfort Hotel or Hotel Island (both 3*)
- New York: 2 or 3 nights at the Newton Hotel or Fairfield Inn (both 3*)
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Hand luggage included, hold bags at an extra charge
- Sample date for £499pp - 15th February from London
- ATOL protected holiday
- Deposit option - £250pp
- Optional Tours - Northern Lights tour, Blue Lagoon, Golden Circle & more
- Based on two adults sharing
About Your Holiday
In Iceland you'll have the choice of staying at Hotel Island (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) or the Hotel Vik Arctic Comfort (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor), both centrally located - ideal for getting picked up for a tour! Hotel Island even has a sauna and spa facilities for guests to enjoy.
In New York you'll be staying at either Hotel Newton (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) or the Fairfield Inn (4/5 on TripAdvisor) - both well situated for accessing the best of the city. Each hotel offers cosy en suite rooms, each with a TV and WiFi access.
The Hotel Newton is located in the Upper West Side of Manhattan, a 10-minute walk from Central Park. You're right next to a subway line, meaning all of New York City is easily accessible - you can be at the Empire State Building in less than 20 minutes!
Fairfield Inn & Suites are located in Long Island City, Queens - an area that boasts some of the best views of the famous Manhattan skyline. If you want to indulge your inner hipster, you can get to the cool bars and boutique bakeries of Williamsburg and other parts of Brooklyn in 30 minutes.
Never Miss Another Deal
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest offers direct to your inbox. Be first to know about error fares and the hottest deals by signing up for WhatsApp notifications. Download our app from the App Store or Play Store to view all the latest deals and set up customised deal alerts. You can find out more about our app and its features here!