Mateys, we have come across this amazing city break in Rome and even better, it is an amazing price. You will stay for 3 nights in a great rated and award-winning hotel that is in a fab location in Rome.
There are great prices from November through to March 2021 and you can add breakfast at time of booking - we have chosen the option to pay with a deposit and payment plan which is not much more - choose this option at 'select a room type'!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 22. May. 2020 - 21. Jul. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights
- Example date: 10th - 13th January 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 3* Fragrance ST Peter Hotel
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – room only (b&b available)
- Location: Rome
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £250 / 2 = £125* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Fragrance ST Peter Hotel which is in a central location near St Peter's Square, perfect for all your sight-seeing needs and an Italian vino with a view.
Your room will be equipped with air-conditioning, flat-screen TV, minibar and en-suite bathroom. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, garden and sky terrace for guests to enjoy.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.