It can often be tricky to fuse style and affordability when it comes to city trips. However, we have discovered this flashy 2 night stay in Amsterdam that does just that.
Jet off in September and stay at the super stylish Breeze hotel which sits right on the water's edge so you'll have great views of the harbour as well as easy access to the city centre.
We haven't forgotten you solo-ers either!
Booking Info Timeframe: 30. Jul. 2019 - 30. Sep. 2019
Example departure from London, 9th September:
- Manchester from £154* per person
- Bristol from £131* per person
- Edinburgh from £173* per person
- Birmingham from £196* per person
- Belfast from £159* per person
- East Midlands from £179* per person
- Not your dates/ airports? Simply click through and alter them to suit you better.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 2 nights
- Example date: 9th - 11th September
- Departure from London to Amsterdam
- 3* hotel - 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
About your stay
Located just outside the city but within easy reach of the centre lies the modern Breeze Hotel, Amsterdam. Comprised of a number modern rooms with plush common areas, this accommodation offers everything you need for a comfortable stay.
The hotel is decorated with a stylish flair with amazing views.