Fancy a break at a deluxe boutique hotel in central Amsterdam this summer? So do we!
We're not quite sure why the hotel is called the Hotel Notting Hill (maybe you'll see Hugh Grant?), but you'll be staying there. With flights included, this package starts from £193* per person.
If you want to go over a weekend, we found prices from £273* per person.
And the best thing? You can secure this package with a deposit from £25* per person -- ideal if your plans change!
Booking info Timeframe: 6. Mar. 2020 - 6. May. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 9-11 August (more dates available)
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 4* Hotel Notting Hill
- 4/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Room-only
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Staying in a Double Room (attic)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £385 / 2 = £193* per person
- Check-in luggage from £35 per bag, return
- Return private transfers from £35 per person
You'll be staying at the Hotel Notting Hill, a boutique central property that's two minutes' walk from the nearest tram stop.
Rooms at the hotel are elegant with air-conditioning, mini bar and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
There's loads to do in Amsterdam -- check out the Rijksmuseum, housed in a magnificent Gothic and Renaissance building; the 9 Streets, an area home to lots of quirky and cosy cafés; the Anne Frank Museum and loads more.