It can often be tricky to fuse style and affordability when it comes to city trips. However, we have discovered this flashy 2 night stay in Amsterdam that does just that.
Jet off in June and stay at the super stylish Hotel2Stay in your own self contained apartment and make the most of everything this diverse city has to offer!
We haven't forgotten you solo-ers either!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Jun. 2019 - 30. Jun. 2019
Example departure from London, 17th June:
Opt for more time in the by upgrading your flights from £15* extra:
- Manchester from £169* per person
- Dublin from £147* per person
- Birmingham from £195* per person
- East Midlands from £225* per person
- Not your dates? Simply click through and alter them to suit you better.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 2 nights
- Example date: 17th - 19th June 2019
- Departure from London to Amsterdam
- 3* hotel - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
About your stay
Located just outside the city but within easy reach of the centre lies the modern Hotel2Stay. Comprised of a number of apartments with plush common areas, this accommodation offers everything you need for a comfortable stay.
Join the rest of Amsterdam's population by hiring a bike - extra charge - and taking a more chilled out aproach to sight seeing.