If you pirates are after a truly incredible adventure, check out this 11 night odyssey to Thailand & Cambodia from Affordable Luxury Travel! This package will see you experience the metropolitan bustle of Bangkok, gaze in wonder at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Angkok Wat near Siem Reap, and soak up the sunshine in beautiful Khao Lak.
This package includes a 4* or 5* hotel in each city, meals and plenty of tours, Angkor Wat entry, international and local flights, and airport transfers in each location - phew! For more itinerary details, browse below or head over to Affordable Luxury Travel.
Booking Info Timeframe: 17. Jun. 2019 - 30. Mar. 2020
Example departure dates:
- September: 4th, 8th, 11th, 12th, 15th, 18th
- For prices in other months, click here!
This holiday is provided by Affordable Luxury Travel, to book either click through and use their online enquiry form or call them on 0800 368 5017
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Flights from London LHR to Bangkok/Phuket, Thailand
- Visit Bangkok, Siem Reap, Khao Lak
- Checked luggage included
- 11 nights of hotels in total:
- Bangkok - 4* Mode Saturn Hotel
- Siem Reap- 4* Saem Siem Reap
- Khao Lak - 5* Devasom Khao Lak Beach Resort & Villas
- Board basis - Half Board in Khao Lak, Breakfast Included in Bangkok & Siem Reap
- Sample departure for £1,399* from London on 4th September 2019
- Airport transfers - Included
- Angkor Wat entry - Included
- Several tours in Siem Reap & Thailand also included
- Deposit option - £199* per person
- British tourists require a visa to enter Cambodia. These can be obtained at the border (Siem Reap Airport). Find more info at the FCO
- British tourists do not require a visa for short trips to Thailand
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
- Thailand/Cambodia package from £2,798 / 2 = £1,399* per person
Upon arrival in the busting Thai capital you'll be met at the airport and taken to the 4* Mode Saturn Hotel (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). Whilst in this majestic city you'll have plenty of time to visit the temples and sample the delicious food. On Day 3 you'll be picked up for a half day private tour of Damnoen Saduak Floating Market - practice your negotiation and buy some local handicrafts!
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Next up you'll fly to Siem Reap, Cambodia, and spend 3 nights at the 4* Saem Siem Reap (Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor - Travelers' Choice Award 2019). You'll be treated to an epic tour of Angkor Wat and its surroundings, culminating in catching sunset at Pre Rup temple.
Khao Lak, Thailand
Your last stop will see you getting some well deserved relaxation, with 5 nights at the 5* Devasom Khao Lak Beach Resort & Villas (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor). You'll be staying in a spacious Grand Deluxe room, featuring free WiFi and a private balcony with partial sea view. You'll be staying a half board basis here, so you can enjoy the finest of Thai cuisine as you soak up the sun and tranquility.
More Trip Photos