Mateys, with travel restrictions in place we are looking forward to the time we can travel and with news of more vaccines being approved, we're hoping that time will come sooner rather than later.
This getaway in Iceland is a great deal as you will be staying in a highly rated 4* hotel for 3 nights at the same price as a couple of nights in a UK hotel AND a 2 night stay departing on the same day costs even more than the 3 night getaway.
Another plus for this deal is you have free spa entry included in your room type - be sure to pick this at time of booking and you can also book with a small deposit!
In these difficult times, we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 11. Jan. 2021 - 8. Mar. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 13th - 16th May 2021
- Great prices from May - December 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Hotel Ísland - Spa & Wellness Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only (breakfast available)
- Location: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £336 / 2 = £168* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Hotel Ísland - Spa & Wellness Hotel which is located in stunning Reykjavik in the one and only Iceland.
The hotel has everything you could need for a comfortable stay including well-equipped rooms, bar and restaurant, spa and a 24-hour reception where they can help with anything you need including booking and tours or activities and transfers as well as room service.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.