Price drop: this deal has dropped £20* per person since we last posted!
Pirates, we have found this luxury holiday in the Algarve staying for 5 nights on an all inclusive basis starting from £340* per person departing at the end of April when the weather should be heating up.
For this awesome all inclusive Algarve getaway you will stay in a stunning 5* hotel which is award winning and offers swimming pools as well as water slides and so much more.
This is a great price for a luxury all inclusive getaway with all meals, snacks and drinks included in the price.
Booking Info Timeframe: 5. Feb. 2020 - 17. Mar. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 25th - 30th April 2020
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from many UK airports
- 5* Jupiter Albufeira
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Albufeira, Algarve
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- City tax may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £680 / 2 = £340* per person
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.
About your stay
You will stay in the luxury Jupiter Albufeira Hotel which is, of course as the name gives it away, located in Albufeira in sunny Portugal. The hotel offers outdoor swimming pools, water slides, sports including tennis courts and a gym/ fitness area if you like to work out.
The hotel is in a good location in Albufeira with the beach just a 15-20 minute walk away and there is a spa with sauna and Hammam if relaxing is on your agenda.