Ahoy pirates, we have come across this great holiday in Croatia under an hours drive from Split staying for 5 nights on an all inclusive board basis which isn't that common in Croatia making this an awesome choice of getaway.
You will stay in a beachfront hotel with great prices departing in October and you can choose to stay on a number of different durations.
This holiday in Croatia has options to arrive into alternative airports so make sure you choose one that is closer to the hotel and has a transfer option if you are looking to book this at time of booking.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 31. Oct. 2020
- Duration is 5 nights
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Flights from Bristol, London, Manchester
- Example date: 15th - 20th October
- 3* Holiday Village Sagitta
- 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis - all inclusive
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £498 / 2 = £249* per person
- Hold luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep the costs down)
- Return airport transfers (check out public transport and holidaytaxis)
About your stay
You will be staying in the Holiday Village Sagitta which is located near Omis in Lokva Rogoznica right on a pebble beach.
The hotel has a great restaurant where you can enjoy your meals that are included in the price as you are on an all inclusive board basis. As well as meals you can enjoy drinks including alcoholic beverages between 10am and 11pm.