Mateys, one of the best times to visit Amsterdam is in winter when you can see the famous Amsterdam Light Festival which runs from late November to mid January, but with this deal you can choose when you wish to go as the great rates span from August 2020 through to June 2021!
We think this Amsterdam city break is a step above the rest as the hotel offers some amazing amenities such as a spa and indoor pool - which are hard to come by in Amsterdam at decent prices, and it even has a Traveller's Choice Award!
We have chosen the option to book with a deposit and payment plan, but if you would rather book outright you can save yourself another £20* per person!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 7. Aug. 2020 - 28. Feb. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 13th - 16th December
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Traveller's Choice Award
- Board basis – room only
- Location: Amsterdam
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £360 / 2 = £180* per person
About your stay
You will be staying in the Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam which is in a good location for exploring Amsterdam with public transport easily accessible.
The hotel offers comfy, well equipped rooms with TV and free Wi-Fi, there is also a bar and a gym, indoor pool and spa you can use for an extra fee.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.