Pirates, if you have been looking for a Cyprus holiday then check out this great Black Friday deal we have come across departing in April 2021, with really good rates also available through to the summer!
The 4* Cyprus holiday includes breakfast each morning of your stay and you can upgrade to half board and all inclusive at time of booking - both at really good prices.
We think this is a great deal as it is the cheapest option for a great rated and award-winning 4* hotel including breakfast at this time of year, you can book this Cyprus holiday with a small deposit.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2021 - 31. Jul. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 23rd - 30th April 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Avlida Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Travellers' Choice Award
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Half board & all inclusive available
- Location: Paphos, Cyprus
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing (cheaper for families)
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £446 / 2 = £223* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Avlida Hotel which is located in gorgeous Paphos in Cyprus and is only 250 yards from the sandy beach.
Your hotel room will include an en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV with satellite channels and free Wi-Fi. There are outdoor swimming pools, sun terrace, sun beds and parasols, 3 bars, 2 restaurants and nightly entertainment.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.