Ahoy pirates, if you are looking for a super cool getaway in 2020 then take a look at this holiday to Iceland for under £180* per person for a 3 night stay.
This is a great price to stay in such a great rated 3* hotel and especially as breakfast is included in the deal each morning of your stay - it costs over £100 more each to stay on a room only basis - madness!
There are a number of departure airports on offer for this Iceland getaway and you can choose to stay shorter or longer durations too.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2019 - 24. Mar. 2020
More dates (weekends included)
- 01/11 - 05/11 from £370* per person
- 14/11 - 19/11 from £390* per person
- 16/11 - 19/11 from £279* per person
- 05/12 - 08/12 from £237* per person
- 11/01 - 14/01 from £178* per person
- 18/01 - 20/01 from £161* per person
Getaways from Edinburgh
Getaways from Manchester
- 02/11 - 04/11 from £347* per person
- 12/12 - 17/12 from £258* per person
- 13/12 - 17/12 from £289* per person
Getaways from Bristol
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Lastminute.com
- Example date: 17/03 - 20/03
- Departs from many UK airports
- 3* ODDSSON Hotel
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Location: Reykjavik
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the ODDSSON Hotel which is in a great spot in Reykjavik for your holiday to the one and only Iceland. There is so much to do here, including a trip to the Blue Lagoon and of course we would for sure be chasing the Northern Lights.
The hotel itself offers a flatscreen TV, Wi-Fi, comfy beds, private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.
ODDSSON Hotel - room types may vary and some incur a higher fee