Mateys, fancy heading to Iceland this winter and hopefully catch a glimpse of the famous Northern Lights.
This is a great price to stay for 3 nights in Iceland, you will stay in a great rated 3* hotel and especially as breakfast is included in the price each morning of your stay
You can choose to stay shorter or longer durations and we have chosen the option to book with a deposit and payment plan which is just a few quid more per person!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 24. Dec. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 15th - 18th November
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 3* ODDSSON Hotel
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Location: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
About your stay
You will be staying in the ODDSSON Hotel which is in a great spot in Reykjavik for your holiday to the one and only Iceland. There is so much to do here, including a trip to the Blue Lagoon and of course we would for sure be chasing the Northern Lights.
Your hotel room will be equipped with a flatscreen TV, Wi-Fi, comfy beds, private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
Photo gallery- room types may vary and some incur a higher fee