Ahoy pirates, stop what you are doing and check out this awesome holiday in Iceland that we have come across for under £200* per person for a 3 night getaway.
You will stay in the centre of Reykjavik based on 2 sharing with breakfast included in a 4* hotel with it's very own spa.
There are dates throughout January (through to March) and you can of course change the duration and stay longer if you wish.
Booking Info Timeframe: 13. Jan. 2019 - 31. Mar. 2019
Example booking: From London 14/01 - 17/01
13/01 - 16/01 15/01 - 19/01 20/01 - 23/01 22/01 - 25/01 27/01 - 30/01
- Belfast 14/01 - 18/01 from £298* per person
- Edinburgh 12/03 - 16/03 from £300* per person
- Edinburgh 28/03 - 31/03 from £246* per person
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 14/01 - 17/01
- Departure airports: London, Edinburgh, Belfast
- 4* CenterHotel Midgardur
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £440 / 2 = £220* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the CenterHotel Midgardur which is in a central location on the main shopping street and scores really highly and is award winning at TripAdvisor.
The hotel offers everything you could need for a relaxing stay including a spa and you will enjoy breakfast in the total price each morning of your stay.