How about a holiday in Iceland to look forward to this winter, even better this holiday to Iceland will see you staying in a Radisson Blu hotel, one of our fav hotel chains.
This Iceland getaway departs in December with dates even available over Christmas, prices starting from only £192* per person for a 3 night stay, you can book with a deposit and gain the option of free hotel amendments.
This Iceland deal offers the chance to upgrade to include breakfast, half board and full board at time of booking.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 31. Jan. 2021
Fancy a different hotel? Click here for more options!
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 24th - 27th December 2020
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from many UK airports
- Radisson Blu Saga
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only (upgrades available)
- Location: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £384 / 2 = £192* per person
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.
About your stay
You will stay in the Radisson Blu Saga is in a great location, just 10 minutes from the city centre of stunning Reykjavik. The hotel has a bar and a choice of restaurants and there is a 24 hour gym if working is your thing.
The hotel also offers a 24 hour reception to assist you with anything you need through the night or day, they can help you book tours and in Iceland there are loads to choose from, head off on a Northern Lights tour, see some whales in the wild or the world famous Blue Lagoon!