Pirates, it's time to check off 3 great Asian destinations in one fell swoop with this awesome TourCenter package! With this deal you'll be enjoying the cuisine of Bangkok, the beaches of Bali, and the hustle and bustle of Kuala Lumpur. This package includes 10 nights of hotels and all the flights you need.
Departures are available from 6 UK airports as well as Dublin, with options between January and June 2019. Contact TourCenter and get booking today!
Booking Info Timeframe: 3. Jan. 2019 - 28. Jun. 2019
Example departure for £599* per person - March 24th from London Heathrow
Alternatively fly from:
- Manchester from £759* per person (May 15th)
- Glasgow from £799* per person (March 3rd)
- Birmingham from £759* per person (March 4th)
This holiday is provided by TourCenter. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 9078!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.
- Flights from UK/Ireland to Bangkok, onwards to Bali and Kuala Lumpur before returning to the UK/Dublin
- Checked luggage included
- 3 nights at the 4* Hotel Royal Chinatown in Bangkok
- 5 nights at the 4* Sense Sunset Seminyak & Bliss Surfer in Bali
- 2 nights at the 4* ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre in Kuala Lumpur
- Board basis - Breakfast included in Bali (Room only in Bangkok & Kuala Lumpur)
- Sample departure for £599* from London LHR on 24th March 2019
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
- 3-in-1 package from £1,198 / 2 = £599* per person
About your holiday
First stop is the bustling capital of Thailand, famed for delicious food, beautiful temples and raucous nightlife. You'll be based at the 4* Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). The hotel has a great outdoor pool as well as fitness centre. The property is located in the centre of Bangkok, a short distance from some of the biggest temples.
It's time to hit the beach pirates! You'll be staying at the 4* Sense Sunset Seminyak (rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) or Bliss Surfer Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor). Sense Sunset is a short distance from the beach, and has an outdoor pool on site as well as massage facilities. Bliss Surfer offers the perfect location for catching some waves and also boasts a pool.
Next up is the razzle dazzle of Kuala Lumpur, where you'll be staying at the 4* ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre (4/5 on TripAdvisor). This property has a gorgeous rooftop infinity pool and is less than 1km from the famous Petronas Towers.